LCM is always looking for new talent!
Email your resume to email@example.com
What Do LCM Employees Say?
“At LCM we focus on how we can help each other, not on leaving our colleagues behind.”
“The office is a collaborative environment. We are a team with supportive management.”
“LCM has a healthy work-life balance. Everyone agrees that there’s more to life than work.”
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Prominent South Loop Location
- Travel Opportunities
- Social Events
- Summer Hours
- Paid Time Off
- Health/Dental Insurance
- 401k Savings Plan
Learn more about us! Contact us here
Work travel isn't all bad!
FHA Construction Review
This is HARD work.
2018 IIT Career Fair
2018 Lead On Gala
We are seeking a licensed Architectural Professional to join our team with experience in the management and design of medium to large scale projects. The ideal candidate will lead project teams and has at least 6 to 10 years of project architect/project management experience.
- Coordinates team members and multiple disciplines
- Maintains a schedule of milestone deliverables for multiple projects
- Mentors younger team members
- Researches local code and communicate with code authorities
- Leads and attends project meetings.
- Assists in the production of plans and technical drawings
- Performs Construction Administration, including reviewing shop drawings and answering RFIs.
- Conducts site evaluations to evaluate the quality of work
- Travels periodically to project sites (some in various parts of the country).
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 6 years experience in the architecture profession
- Active RA licensed is preferred
- Extensive knowledge of all phases of the typical architectural deliverables
- Demonstrates proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, parametric and rendering software, and other graphic software.
- Strong rendering and graphics skills preferred.
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize tasks
- Exhibits initiative, process innovation, problem-solving, and decision quality with high attention to precision and accuracy at a project level.
- Effectively communicates internally with project teams and externally with consultants and clients through timely and appropriate written, oral, and visual means.
- Strong technical detailing skills
- Experienced and knowledgeable in construction administrative processes
- Ability to work well with others
- Strong knowledge of building codes and accessibility standards
- LEED certification or other green building certifications are a plus
Please submit your resume, and current portfolio and/or work samples in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org Portfolios should be one PDF attachment, 10-20 pages, maximum 5 MB.
We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator with strong writing skills, with experience in content marketing and social media. The position will focus on responding to RFQ/Ps; creating and maintaining marketing materials; research and writing knowledge pieces; and maintaining our brand through print, web, and social media.
- Lead proposal process, preparation, and production in collaboration with the partners and project managers
- Maintain and update CRM system, digital asset library, and master documents
- Create and maintain compelling marketing materials and copy
- Research industry trending topics and collaborate with experts to write think pieces.
- Manage social media platforms
- Maintain and update project history information, images, staff resumes, masters, and marketing digital organization
- Assist with media, award submittals, and other public relations efforts
- Schedule professional photography
- Coordinate attendance at events such as conferences and trade shows
- Minimum of 1+ years of experience as a marketing professional,
- Proficiency in InDesign, InDesign Illustrator, XD, Photoshop, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Passion for storytelling and scriptwriting.
- Experience executing digital campaigns/events and measuring their success
- Proficient knowledge of best practices for website search engine optimization (SEO)
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proven organizational skills, creativity, and professionalism
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Works well under pressure, responds to feedback well, and maintains a positive attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or related field
- AEC industry experience
- Experience with Deltek Vision is a plus
Please submit your resume, and current portfolio, and/or writing samples in pdf format to email@example.com. Address your email to Todd Douglas. Portfolios should be one PDF attachment, 10-20 pages, maximum 5 MB.