We are seeking a PROJECT ARCHITECT to join our team with experience in the management, design, and document production of medium to large-scale projects. The ideal candidate will lead project teams and has 5+ years of project architect/project management experience.
- Coordinate team members and multiple disciplines.
- Maintain a schedule of milestone deliverables for multiple projects.
- Mentor younger team members.
- Research local code and communicate with code authorities.
- Lead and attend project meetings.
- Assist in the production of plans and technical drawings.
- Perform Construction Administration, including review of shop drawings and answering RFIs.
- Conduct site evaluations of the quality of work.
- Travel periodically to project sites (some in various parts of the country).
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the architecture profession.
- Extensive knowledge of deliverables at each phase of the project cycle.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, parametric and rendering software, and other graphic software.
- Perform well under pressure and prioritize tasks.
- Exhibit strong analytical skills, initiative, innovation, creative thinking and problem-solving, sound judgment, attention to accuracy, and thoroughness.
- Communicate effectively with internal project teams and with external consultants and clients through timely and appropriate written, oral, and visual means.
- Strong technical detailing skills.
- Experience and knowledge in construction administrative processes.
- Work well in a team-oriented environment
- Strong knowledge of building codes and accessibility standards.
- Active RA license.
- LEED certification or other green building certifications.
- Strong rendering and graphics.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and current portfolio and/or work samples in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org with PROJECT ARCHITECT in the subject line.
Portfolios should be one PDF attachment, 10-20 pages, maximum 5 MB.