We are seeking a part-time RECEPTIONIST to provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. This individual will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties.
- Buzzing in, greeting, and accurately processing all visitors professionally with a pleasant demeanor
- Answer main desk incoming calls, take messages, and reroute misdirected calls to the appropriate parties
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail, packages, and coordinate requests for messenger services.
- Organize and maintain inventory of general office supplies and surveying equipment
- Upkeep common areas (conference rooms, kitchen, etc…)
- Maintain conference room schedules and book/schedule conference room upon request.
- Organize catering setup/take down. Assist with AV equipment in conference rooms
- Assist leadership with new hire onboarding
- Maintains employee directory and seating chart
- Assist the operations departments where applicable.
- Special projects and added responsibilities as assigned
- Minimum of 1 year of administrative and/or customer service experience
- Excellent communication, time management and customer service skills with the ability to effectively interact with customers and employees
- Thorough knowledge of grammar, punctuation, and spelling required to ensure all documentation is prepared in an accurate and professional manner
- Ability to identify and utilize resources required to complete daily tasks
- Knowledge of general administrative procedures with intermediate skills utilizing computer software applications for word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, and database management (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Sharepoint)
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and utilize good judgment to plan, prioritize and organize workload
- Qualified and interested candidates should submit a resume.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and ethnic minorities are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At LCM Architects we are dedicated to build a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we still encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.