We are seeking a Project Manager to join our team with experience managing medium to large scale projects. The ideal candidate will lead project teams and has 8+ years of experience.
- Leads the Architectural Project Team through close collaboration with LCM Partners to achieve design, technical and financial success
- Plans, coordinates, and manages the project process of a variety of projects including multifamily housing, hotels, and restaurants
- Manages owner/client relationship and expectations to allow LCM and team to work effectively, efficiently and collaborative
- Represents the firm as the primary contact for client interaction or alongside a Partner
- Serves as the main contributor during client meetings and presentations
- Assists with marketing and business development efforts including the preparation of qualifications statements, proposals, contracts, and coordinate
- Actively participates in interviews and presentations
- Collaborates with other lead professionals to ensure design and documentation are in accordance with project expectations and negotiate critical and controversial issues with appropriate parties
- Manages the financials of all assigned projects
- Travels as required
- Mentors younger team members
- Performs Construction Administration, including reviewing shop drawings and answering RFIs
- Conducts site evaluations to evaluate the quality of work
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and current portfolio and/or work samples in pdf format to email@example.com with PROJECT MANAGER in the subject line.
Portfolios should be one PDF attachment, 10-20 pages, maximum 5 MB.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and ethnic minorities are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At LCM Architects we are dedicated to build a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we still encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Planning, Design or related field
- Master’s degree in Architecture, Planning, Design or related field preferred
- Professional registration preferred
- 8+ years of planning, design, architecture, or related experience
- Project management experience including team communications, contract management, schedule and cost tracking, risk management and negotiations preferred
- Ability to prioritize and concurrently service multiple projects
- Excellent verbal, written, and graphical/visualization storytelling skills to convey ideas to clients, elected officials, managers, decision-makers, and technical staff
- Effective time management, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- An entrepreneurial and consulting spirit
- Ability to work independently, learn fast, and balance multiple projects.
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Revit, and Adobe Creative Suite