We are seeking a PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR to join our team. As a key team member, you will work alongside Project Managers to arrange the logistics of a project, efficiently handle administrative tasks, and ensure that project milestones are met. A result-driven, organized candidate is imperative to ensure that all aspects of the project run smoothly and efficiently.
- Organize meetings and prepare site visits.
- Track dates, meetings, and other project information using spreadsheets.
- Maintain and update project documentation, including established logs and files, reports, and invoices.
- Develop and generate reports in established formats.
- Manage project emails and resource calendars.
- Work with team to ensure projects are on track, remove impediments, and provide resources and data as needed.
- Coordinate production of deliverables.
- Develop cost-estimates for proposals and respond to requests for services.
- Quick to learn and committed to producing accurate, high-quality work.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal-communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Problem-solving and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to work independently and within a large team.
- Self-motivated and able to facilitate various deliverables at once.