We are seeking a DATA ARCHITECT. You will play a critical role by contributing to the build-out of the company’s enterprise analytics platform. You will also contribute to the complete migration of data.
- Design and implement database systems, data models, and other data-architecture components.
- Evaluate and recommend purchases of data management technologies.
- Manage data governance, data quality best practices, and data development standards.
- Work with business and IT stakeholders to ensure data-architectures address business and IT objectives.
- Facilitate the standardization of data controls and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related field preferred.
- Strong data analytical skills and experience with enterprise-level data modeling tools.
- Experience in building a new data warehouse.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of cloud services.
- Significant experience with SQL.
- Proven data-management experience.