We are seeking an ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNER to join our Architecture Studio.
- Coordinate team members and multiple disciplines.
- Research local code and communicate with code authorities.
- Assist in the production of plans and technical drawings.
- Provide realistic project renderings and compelling graphics.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum 1-year experience in the architecture profession.
- Knowledge of all phases of the typical architectural deliverables.
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, parametric, rendering, and other graphic software.
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize tasks.
- Exhibit initiative, process innovation, problem-solving, and decision quality.
- High attention to precision and accuracy at a project level.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and current portfolio and/or work samples in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org with ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNER in the subject line.
Portfolios should be one PDF attachment, 10-20 pages, maximum 5 MB.