We are seeking full-time ACCESSIBILITY SURVEYORS at various levels of experience to join our Accessibility ADA and FHA studios.
- Review architectural/engineering plans and specifications to assess compliance with accessibility codes and standards.
- Perform on-site peer review for projects under construction.
- Conduct comprehensive accessibility surveys of existing sites and buildings.
- Prepare detailed reports documenting observed deficiencies.
- Up to 35%, nationwide travel may be required.
- Degree in architecture, engineering, construction management, or related field.
- Prior architectural and/or engineering work experience.
- Knowledge of design and construction requirements of the Fair Housing Act, accessibility standards of the ANSI A117.1, and the 2010 ADA Standards.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite programs, Adobe and Bluebeam.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational, verbal, and writing skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a large team.
- Licensed architect or engineer
- Certified Accessibility Specialist Program
- Registered Accessibility Specialist
- Certified Accessibility Inspectors / Plan Examiner
- LEED certification or other green building certifications